Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Kakarki House Wonders(by Daniel and Nishant)

I wonder if there's art
I wonder if there's suprizes 
I wonder if kakarki house was like a painting house
I wonder if kakarki house has chairs to sit on
I wonder if kakarki house has art in just the house
I wonder if there's soft art
I wonder if i see paintings op
I wonder if there's art that is together
I wonder if there's person art
I wonder if there's  food to eat 
I wonder if there's  water to drink
Did you know that the Kakarki house does't have green
Did you know that there's food to eat
Did you know there's art that costs a lot of money
Did you know there's one bridge
Did you know that there's no pets in the Kakarki House
Did you know there's a lot of painting and i saw a dress art
Did you know there's water
Did you know there's drinks in there place
Did you know musli bars to to eat
Did you know there's nerf guns in there
Did you know there's a palce area



No comments:

Post a Comment