Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

The Taniwha

The Taniwha goes to the Marae.
It was a nice day. I walked to the marae but after walking a lot I saw a taniwha. The kids didn’t  see this so the taniwha kept walking and then Tommy saw a taniwha. The taniwha ran then he was gone. The taniwha was hungry. He went to get some food but then Tommy saw me. He went to hide somewhere after hiding the taniwha went to swim somewhere. After that he went behind Tommy and said “hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” then Tommy said “run now” then the taniwha said “phwwwww”. Then the taniwha heard the Kapa Haka. He was the colour brown, green and blue. I think after Kapa Haka all the kids sat down and ate their food then after one hour or two we left in the bus and enjoyed their life.

Written by Nishant


I learnt that writing is good for your word skills because I wrote the full stops in the right place.
i used the green toolkit which is think because i used descriptive words.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nishant! Great blogging. You have a clear structure - what learning you did, your reflection and your toolkit link. Keep blogging. I can't wait to read about what else you have learned.

    ReplyDelete